torsdag, april 03, 2008

När musiken flödar...

When the road gets dark, and you can no longer see.
Just let my love throw a spark, and have a little faith in me.
And when the tears you cry, are all you can believe.
Just give these loving arms a try, and have a little faith in me.
And Have a little faith in me, Have a little faith in me.
Have a little faith in me, Have a little faith in me.
When your secret heart, cannot speak so easily.
Come here darlin, from a whisper start.
To have a little faith in me.
And when your backs against the wall, just turn around and you will see.
I will catch, I will catch your fall baby.
Just have a little faith in me.
And Have a little faith in me, have a little faith in me.
Have a little faith in me, have a little faith in me.
Well, Ive been loving you for such a long time girl.
Expecting nothing in return, just for you to have a little faith in me.
You see time, time is our friend, cause for us there is no end.
And all you gotta do is have a little faith in me.
I said I will hold you up, I will hold you up.
Your love gives me strength enough.
So have a little faith in me.

Inga kommentarer: